New guy, Looking for wiring diagram 95 Wrangler - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 Old 05-29-2005, 11:20 PM Thread Starter
packrat56

New guy, Looking for wiring diagram 95 Wrangler

I am working on a 95 wrangler, I might buy it if I can figure out whats wrong with it. Where can I find a wiring diagram or schmatic online? I will buy a manual if i decide to buy it, but it has a power drain somewhere and I need a diagram to pinpoint it. Its a buddys and I can tinker with it before I make the deal. Anyone have a source, or a manual they might scan the diagram for me?

Any assistance very much appreciated!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 07-10-2005, 07:50 AM
wicker

Don't know if you already got the manual or found a schematic online, but I'm kinda looking for the same thing... So.....

Bump - Bump

'93 YJ Sahara SOA -
33" GY MT/R's on Black Teflon American Racing Chamber Wheels,
XM Radio, and 136-amp alternator,
Some lights and lil toys, but other-wise stock.

Gotta Jeep it safe and show those freakin H2's how it's done in a REAL 4X4!!!
post #3 of 6 Old 07-10-2005, 08:04 AM
TellyDSP
Poland and PPV!!!!
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Well, I'm assuming that the wiring diagrams would be different depending on engine size, however, here is one from Pirate. It's for an 87 YJ, but I'm not sure of engine size. I'm assuming they're different, because of the carbed vs. EFI, but it's here.
http://www.pirate4x4.com/tech/billav...20diagrams.pdf

-Craig-
95 Rio Grande
07 Ram 1500

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeeples
n00bs bashing n00bs, it's a pitifull thing.

post #4 of 6 Old 07-10-2005, 08:14 AM
72cj5er

1972 CJ5 

I found this helped me, my local public library has a reference section filled with Shop manuals for each year of most vehicles. These are the same books we used at the garage I used to work for. it was only like .10 a copy and about a dollar later, I had everything I needed.

72 CJ5 Renegade
86 MJ Pickup W/Tilt bed
94 YJ Wrangler
04 LJ Unlimited Wrangler
never far from a good trail
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional!!
post #5 of 6 Old 07-11-2005, 07:14 AM
TEXASRAM

check Chiltons or Haynes, they both have electrical diagrams.

1995 JEEP Wrangler, 4.0 H.O. , IL6 4x4, White/Spice, Auto, Custom Center Console, Homemade Cold-Air Intake, 31x10.50x15 MT, Rubicon fenderflares, Black Denim Bestop Supertop, FlowMaster Exhaust, Hi-Flow Cat, 2" Performance Accessories Body Lift, Custom front bumper

homemade xtras to come.... rear bumper w/ tire carrier, rock sliders.........

"DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS"
post #6 of 6 Old 07-11-2005, 09:18 AM
Alfons
1992 YJ Wrangler 

TellyDSP, thanks for the link to the YJ Wiring Diagrams - they look complete and show me the details I'll need to solve my Instrument Panel Illumination problem. It looks like it covers from '87 to at least '94 and has diagrams from a number of sources - the ones at the front of the package show me the full interconnection (including all the fuse points), so it's easy to see the source of a wire color and what it changes to as it goes through different components.

For packrat56's problem investigation, I'd pull all the fuses & breakers in the under-dash fuse panel and see if the drain continues - If np, then you can use the schematics to see where the short might be for that circuit. If yes, I'd pull the fuses in the Power Distribution Center (under the hood) , followed by the Relays (same location), and followed by the "always hot"points. All these levels appear to be covered in the diagrams.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.