New to the forum - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > New to the forum

Jeep LED Light Lights! OCONEE OFF-ROAD 706-534-9955Ledlight bar light locks @ oconee off road 706 534 9955Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 08-04-2010, 06:29 PM   #1
khvnp1l0t
1994 YJ Wrangler 

New to the forum

Hi all,

If there's some kind of intro thread this should be in, I apologize. I'm not very familiar with this forum yet. I've been lurking a lot, though, so I figured I'd introduce myself. Name's Charlie, I've been a YJ owner for 3 years now. It was my first real car, before I bought it I was driving my dad's exploder just after I got my license. The story of how I came across my jeep is in my profile, so I won't go into that here.
Anyway, I was very new to jeeps when I bought my car. I wasn't new to working on cars in general, though, which was a life saver after I drove the car for a few months (I learned first hand, despite the previous owners warnings, why I got it so cheap). I have a love-hate relationship with my car, but I love being under it and wrenching with it. I've found this forum very useful in researching problems specific to the YJ, and I figured I'd just join to be able to post any questions I found I couldnt come up with in searching the forum. I'm just coming out of a 6-day fiasco trying to replace my cat and muffler, but I guess doing stuff like that builds character. All in all I just wanted to introduce myself, be able to benefit from the collective knowledge of other jeep owners here, be able to contribute if I can, and just have fun swapping stories and what not

khvnp1l0t is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-04-2010, 06:47 PM   #2
moonshinefuel
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Welcome! That's what forums are all about, collective knowledge, and sharing information.
moonshinefuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-04-2010, 06:49 PM   #3
242TJ
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Welcome to the forum and the "Just Empty Every Pocket" world.

You will find a lot of help here. Don't hesitate to jump right into some current threads.

My Build
TJ Tech Boot Camp
Stock TJ Specifications
What is a SYE/CV driveshaft and why do I want one?
242TJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-04-2010, 07:01 PM   #4
ZeroGravity
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by khvnp1l0t View Post
I'm just coming out of a 6-day fiasco trying to replace my cat and muffler, but I guess doing stuff like that builds character.
Get ready for a whole lot of those...It's ok though, you'll get used to it.
The U.S. Army vaguely envisioned something bigger than a motorcycle, smaller than a truck, and undaunted by the most difficult terrain.
ZeroGravity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-04-2010, 07:10 PM   #5
khvnp1l0t
1994 YJ Wrangler 

ooh yeah, haha. the first thing I had to do on it was replace a brake line, -that- was fun.
khvnp1l0t is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.