New Catalytic converter but it gets really hot and smell real bad - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > New Catalytic converter but it gets really hot and smell real bad

Labor Day Sale!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 04-15-2013, 05:26 PM   #16
JeepingShtHpns
1988 YJ Wrangler 

thanks guys i am going to take it to the carb. guy this week cause i cant get those idles dialed in. then take it to get smogged i lett you guys know if it passes

JeepingShtHpns is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2013, 05:52 PM   #17
rtillery34
1987 YJ Wrangler 

I would like to know your smog numbers for failure and pass if it passes! I'm having the same problem with the smell and extremely high carbon monoxide numbers. Tried leaning it out but just won't run like it should. Wish I lived in a state without smog laws so I can nutter it!
rtillery34 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.