New Bestop Supertop NX installed. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > New Bestop Supertop NX installed.

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 06-12-2013, 06:32 PM   #1
Firefyter-Emt
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Hey, the rain stopped for a day and I have been itching to put the new top on, so tonight after work it was awn! It took me maybe two hours, but that was with taking off the hard top and doors.
The install went easy, faster it it was a hot sunny day though!

image-2905306429.jpg

Now I need to race to get my drivers side half door in primer so that I can have some windows for the rain tomorrow!

I was a little pissed when I climbed in the back to lock the tension arm and saw a spot of daylight through my new $900 top! But even around 7:00pm, 4WD could be reached quickly and in less than 10 minutes, a wonderful lady named Holly had a new top skin in the system to be mailed back for free. It's not a big hole, about the diameter of a 10p nail, but it's brand new!!
It would be nice if they don't send a return label for the damaged one... She said the may or may not, but a spare would be sweet!

Firefyter-Emt is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.