New BB YJ exclusive -- - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > New BB YJ exclusive --

Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRuffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO

Unread 07-22-2002, 09:36 PM   #1
Paulwpetrea

New BB YJ exclusive --

Greetings fellow Jeepers:

Not to ever take anything away from these other great forums. However, a good friend of mine just got his new forum up and running. Check it out sometime:

YJ Offroad.com BBS

|[URL=http://www.livingincebu.com/]Living In Cebu[/URL]|[URL=http://www.cebutours.com/]CebuTours.com[/URL]|[URL=http://www.livingincebuforums.com/ipb]LinC Forums[/URL]|
Paulwpetrea is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-23-2002, 06:14 PM   #2
Moabs_My_Life

I just figured out what I like about this site. The moderator didnít pull this message because of conflict of interest. Thanks to Jeep Forum for letting us see the great wealth of information out there. And thanks to Paul for one more avenue for us to look to for information.
1982 Jeep Grand Wagoneer (Then)
1981 Jeep CJ-7 (Then)
1981 Jeep CJ-7 (Then)
1962 Jeep CJ-5 (Then)
YES I HAVE A JEEP PROBLEM
Moabs_My_Life is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-23-2002, 06:54 PM   #3
NaeKid
JF Administrator, eh?

1988 YJ Wrangler 

As a moderator I thought about this .. and figured that we built ourselves while JeepsUnlimited, UniversityofJeep, ORC and others were around .. why couldn't another come in. If they can build a great forum, all the power to them.

BTW: I have added YJOffRoad to my favorites
  • Silver 2006 TJ Unlimited, zombie ready as the daily-driver
  • a Kawasaki KLR650 DualSport bike

- - - - - - -TEOTWAWKI- - - - - - -

NaeKid is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-23-2002, 10:46 PM   #4
KYgreenYJ
2012 JK Wrangler 

haha I'd go there but i already spend too much time on this forum buring out my retinas that if i started looking at another forum these stupid college and scholarship applications would never get done seeing as how they are taking long enough now.

Old Jeep, SOLD:
94 Green YJ SE 4.0L 5spd
3.5" BDS lift, 1"MML/BL, Revolvers, SYE/CV, no track bars or sway bars, MORE sport cage
Green Jeep Club Member #20
KYgreenYJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-24-2002, 02:24 PM   #5
Squirrelbait

Nothing wrong with a variety of Jeep Forums

www.University of Jeep.com
Squirrelbait is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-24-2002, 03:13 PM   #6
Paulwpetrea

This IS a hell of a board ...

NaeKid, you don't know how much I appreciate what you said man. You see ... that is how I found these forums too. That is, by someone posting a link to this board, elsewhere.

As I have stated many times now ...

I look at it like this, we all are here to help each other. I make it a point to even add other "Links" pages, to their own header, on my Jeep Links page.

From the beginning, that is what I thought was the whole heart of Jeepin'. I'm glad to see it thrives here as well.

|[URL=http://www.livingincebu.com/]Living In Cebu[/URL]|[URL=http://www.cebutours.com/]CebuTours.com[/URL]|[URL=http://www.livingincebuforums.com/ipb]LinC Forums[/URL]|
Paulwpetrea is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-24-2002, 03:42 PM   #7
StumpJumper

We love ya'll, man. sniff.....sniff.

Allright everybody..............back to work!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.