New addition to the family - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > New addition to the family

GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE The ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 04-04-2002, 10:30 PM   #1
Keymaster

New addition to the family

We got the wife a Jeep!!! Picked it up yesterday, got it cleaned up tonight and it looks like it's gonna be a nice ride. It's a red 92 YJ 4 cylinder with 82,000 miles. We got it for an even $4000. It's got some dinky tires on it so we're gonna take my new BFG 31's that are on my Jeep and put them on hers. Then I can get my 33's or 32's....I can't decide which. I'll try to get some pics on my homepage soon. Wooohooooo!

Looking for a YJ!
Keymaster is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.