Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

It never stops with a Jeep does it?

904 views 12 replies 13 participants last post by  veritas4156 
#1 ·
Have any of you ever actually gotten to the point where you dont have a constant list of problems with your jeep? Mine seems to manifest problems as fast as i can fix them... Usually right about the time im getting one thing fixed, here comes another major issue... SUCKS. seriously WTF? and furthermore, what makes us love our heep so much that we wont just sell it and be done?

#10 ·
Look at it this way, when something breaks, then upgrade that part so it hopefully won't break again, or, at least take a little more to break! There's something that I've always heard on this forum; as you replace things on the Jeep part by part, it actually gets newer!! It's a Jeep Thing, ya know, only WE can understand why we put up with it!:thumbsup:

Jerry:cheers2:

#13 ·
The way I afford to own a jeep is by upgrading with stock parts off of other vehicles or making parts whenever something breaks. While putting the third motor into my jeep this past weekend my friend asked what was original in my jeep and I said "Umm.... the frame and the dash? Maybe?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.