need suggestions! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > need suggestions!

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGBds fox ipf 2.0 racing series shocks now available at rockEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 06-27-2002, 12:15 PM   #1
4wheelinfool
1980 CJ5 

need suggestions!

I just ordered a 4" suspension lift from procomp. The kit included front and rear springs,u-bolts,4shocks, and a drop pitman arm, and a transfer case drop kit. the question is what if any other hardware do need to make this a long lasting lift kit. Do i need brake line extensions, swaybar extensions, trac bar extensions or anything like that?
--------------------
92 yj stock for now but not for long

R.I.P one Baddass 92' yj that had 5.5in in the front and 6in in the RR with 33x 12.5's Baja Claws with homemade everything and a whole lot of sweat, blood, and tears that went into her......... But i did just get an 80' cj5 that is getting 4.5in RE, 1in Daystar, bushwackers, winch, and ox lockers, gears, and some meaty 35in BFgoodridge Krawlers.. oh yeah baby
4wheelinfool is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2002, 01:43 PM   #2
StumpJumper

longer brake lines
quick disconects for the front swaybars(if you keep them on)
new rear main seal for when you see how much yours leaks after you lean the engine back

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.