Need Some Advice. - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Need Some Advice.

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 05-30-2013, 08:17 PM   #16
BuffaWrangler
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff_in_rc View Post

And to the guys looking for a YJ this is in our local weekely Swap Sheet, I went and looked at it. It is dirty but it started right up and purred like a kitten but I don't know how it drives. It is white, has half doors, a body lift and good looking rims and fairly new tires. Oh and a bikini top.

1990 wrangler Jeep, 4 wheel drive, $2500.00. New tags call 760-377-4263.

I am only throwing it out there, I don't know the lady but she was very nice to talk to. Oh and last week she was asking $3500.00!
For that price, with (I'm assuming the normal lack of rust in CA), I could fly out there, DRIVE it home, and still turn a profit...

BuffaWrangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-31-2013, 08:16 AM   #17
jeff_in_rc
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaWrangler View Post
For that price, with (I'm assuming the normal lack of rust in CA), I could fly out there, DRIVE it home, and still turn a profit...
No kidding, and yea out here we have surface rust if that, not the frame and body eating version you have back east!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.