Need replacement doors and seatbelt - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Need replacement doors and seatbelt

Attention to the TJ owners 1996-2006 NEW LED LIGHT OPTIONSOPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 11-19-2005, 05:19 PM   #1
offroad725

Need replacement doors and seatbelt

Hey guys I need to replace the doors for a '94 wrangler. It has half doors with zip up soft windows and a soft top. I also need new seat belts as the ones in there right now no longer lock! Any good parts vendors for this site that can give me a good deal? Ir a good place to check online? I live in Half Moon Bay, California. Its near SF so if there is a shop to check out let me know!

offroad725 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-19-2005, 08:50 PM   #2
dennis690
1992 YJ Wrangler 

For about 100 buck I just replaced my seat belts with some good used ones I found on ebay.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.