Need rear seatbelt info from family style roll bar.. - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Need rear seatbelt info from family style roll bar..

JKS Now Available at www.baseline4x4.com, Trackbars, SkidsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 01-23-2013, 06:32 PM   #16
sirhc76
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Thats an old revival there, Ill host some pics for awhile.

Center bolt is 18.25 from the side of the bed and 14.25 fro the inside lip of the rear of the tub.

The bottom of the shoulder belts are 1.75 on center from the bottom of the tub and 11 inches from the inside rear lip of the tub.

Pics below, didn't get center bolt pics because I have a gas tank on it and hold the tape, tank, vodka soda and cell phone wasn't possible.

under tub center belt bracket

In tub center bolt

In tub bottom end of shoulder belt

Bottom end of shoulder belt outside tub

sirhc76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2013, 06:48 PM   #17
uhohthe50
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhc76 View Post
Thats an old revival there, Ill host some pics for awhile.

Center bolt is 18.25 from the side of the bed and 14.25 fro the inside lip of the rear of the tub.

The bottom of the shoulder belts are 1.75 on center from the bottom of the tub and 11 inches from the inside rear lip of the tub.

Pics below, didn't get center bolt pics because I have a gas tank on it and hold the tape, tank, vodka soda and cell phone wasn't possible.

under tub center belt bracket

In tub center bolt

In tub bottom end of shoulder belt

Bottom end of shoulder belt outside tub

Awesome, Thanks for the pics

I didn't get the bracket that goes on the inner fender when the belts were pulled and don't really know where I could get one. Couldn't I just use a steel plate and a grade 8 bolt to do the same thing?
Unread 01-23-2013, 09:50 PM   #18
sirhc76
1995 YJ Wrangler 

If it were me I'd get a piece of 3/16 flat stock cut it to length, drill a hole and add a weld in nut.

http://www.fastenal.com/web/search/p...ld%20Nuts%22|~

Id say weld in tab although I don't know if you can find one wide enough to be safe. Keep in mind this will take the force of the seat belt pulling on it during an accident. I'm more concerned about the seat bracket and before my kids ride in the back seat its getting a makeover.
sirhc76 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.