Need a new soft top - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Need a new soft top

Save big with ExtremeTerrain.com's Top Spring Mods Sale!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineJeep Restorations, Mild to Wild! CCOR

Unread 12-17-2011, 10:10 AM   #1
bigunn
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Need a new soft top

I recently got a 1995 yj with no top sorta of , just parts and peices . Where is the best place to buy a new top? Also I see that you need some kind of frame work. I have the soft upper door frames, but those little plastic inserts in the door are missing. Thanks for the help.

bigunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2011, 11:29 AM   #2
scubamc
1991 YJ Wrangler 

4WD or Quadratec
Unread 12-17-2011, 12:41 PM   #3
WakeDoctor
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Try ebay and your local Craigslist as well.
WakeDoctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2011, 01:55 PM   #4
mrmud4x4
1988 YJ Wrangler 

http://www.jeep4x4center.com/jeep-so...rangler-yj.htm
Unread 12-18-2011, 01:19 AM   #5
tdij
1993 YJ Wrangler 

If you are starting without a bow from an old top look at softtopper.com. Very affordable compared to a new complete bowed top.

After having a roll cage mounted top I would never go to a bowed top. Bowless tops are clean and easy to use.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.