need a new front seat - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > need a new front seat

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valuePremium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDG

Unread 07-12-2010, 11:35 AM   #1
ipfreely123
1989 YJ Wrangler 

need a new front seat

This is my first post here. Hi everyone. I was searching for info on Jeep seats and stumbled across this forum.

So here is the deal. I broke the steel on the bottom of my driver side seat and part of the slide bracket. I am going to try to weld something up but I am also looking into replacing the seats and brackets since they are in pretty bad shape.

Does anyone know what other years of seats will match up as far as the bolt patterns? I know CJ's and YJ's will. What about TJ's. I don't have alot of money to put into this right now so I am looking for cheap solutions.

thanks in advance.

ipfreely123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-12-2010, 01:01 PM   #2
muddy93
1987 FSJ Wagoneer 

lots of good "seat swap" info here,
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/r...sticky-490426/
Unread 07-12-2010, 09:28 PM   #3
ipfreely123
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Thanks for the link. VERY helpful.
ipfreely123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.