Need Help On Soft Top Parts for Pavement Ends - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Need Help On Soft Top Parts for Pavement Ends

ECGS Fall Sale - 10% Off EVERYTHING!!Gear Packages Available! Your # 1 Diff Shop is ROCKRIDGE 4ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 11-13-2012, 05:09 AM   #1
madmn01
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Need Help On Soft Top Parts for Pavement Ends

I finally figured out what type of soft top I have. It is a Pavement Ends Flip Top. It looks like from a little research Best Top is associated with this brand in some way. My question is where can you buy parts for the frame? I have looked everywhere. My spreader bars are both broken and the seal that goes on the windshield is worn a good bit. Its not leaking yet but soon it will. Thanks and any help is appreciated. This is my first Jeep and I must say I don't know why I waited so long. I love it. It looks like pics are appreciated around here so here you go.

jeep.jpg  
madmn01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2012, 06:51 AM   #2
Jeepsr4me

Holy no lift, scrub on a bump batman,.

That company still is on the web. http://www.pavement-ends.com/
And quadratec sells it too.
Jeepsr4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2012, 07:08 AM   #3
madmn01
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeepsr4me
Holy no lift, scrub on a bump batman,.

That company still is on the web. http://www.pavement-ends.com/
And quadratec sells it too.
Thanks for the reply. I just got off the phone with Best Top and they say that Pavement Ends is their sister company. Lower cost sister company. She said they don't make parts for it at all. Some parts are interchangeable but what I need is not. I will have to improvise.

LOL at the no lift. I am also in the process of deciding on a lift of some kind. I don't want to create a lot of sway. I don't have it in a lot of mud or rocks so high is not needed. I'm thinking an inch or 2 at most. What do you suggest on lift? Suspension or body?
Unread 11-13-2012, 07:21 AM   #4
Jeepsr4me

At least a 2 inch. Dont think sway is going to be a problem Leave the sway bars on and cut the trac bar off.
Many lift options depending on how deep pockets are. BDS has nice lift...
Jeepsr4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2012, 03:36 PM   #5
madmn01
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Bump for second shift parts help.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.