need help with lockers - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > need help with lockers

Currie Antirock, Currectlync & Lift Kits on Sale!Oconee Off-Road Free Shipping Lifts Tires Bumpers Tops andIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 12-02-2011, 10:48 PM   #16
BIGJoe29
1990 YJ Wrangler 

thanks guys. i just have no money so im learning all i can before i buy anything. i asked because i see people say they r a must buy, then i had no clue what they were haha thnx tho

2.5L w/ AX-5, NP231J w/ Rugged Ridge SYE and XJ front driveshaft, open D30 and D35 w/ 4.10 ratio, stock JK 18in wheels w/ Spydertrax 1.25in spacers and 32in toyo at, 2.5in RC lift with .5in shackles(BESRK), rear TJ flares. 8.8 rebuild soon
BIGJoe29 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-02-2011, 11:07 PM   #17
castorriver
1995 YJ Wrangler 

My 95 YJ is completely stock and I've been trying to decide what to do with tires/lift/lockers/regearing/other mods... good luck. I wish there was a blueprint out there for us. lols
Registered Nurse Jeep Club Member #1 (I think...)

Verse 36: And He said to them, "But now, whoever has a money belt is to take it along, likewise also a bag, and whoever has no sword is to sell his coat and buy one.
castorriver is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-02-2011, 11:37 PM   #18
BIGJoe29
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by castorriver View Post
My 95 YJ is completely stock and I've been trying to decide what to do with tires/lift/lockers/regearing/other mods... good luck. I wish there was a blueprint out there for us. lols
word bro. the decisions r way harder than i thought
2.5L w/ AX-5, NP231J w/ Rugged Ridge SYE and XJ front driveshaft, open D30 and D35 w/ 4.10 ratio, stock JK 18in wheels w/ Spydertrax 1.25in spacers and 32in toyo at, 2.5in RC lift with .5in shackles(BESRK), rear TJ flares. 8.8 rebuild soon
BIGJoe29 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-03-2011, 05:38 AM   #19
lah2420
1995 YJ Wrangler 

I think you'll find that although there are a lot of hard-core off roaders out there, the majority put things on their jeeps that they just heard they needed. I've found that when I think I "need" an upgrade on something, if I put off buying it for a month or so I find it isn't that important. Although my 87 ended up with some changes, this 95 hasn't gotten any as of now. Stock configuration does what I need it to do. My money can go to other things.
lah2420 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
differential , jeep , lockers , YJ

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.