need help with lockers - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > need help with lockers

Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 12-02-2011, 10:48 PM   #16
BIGJoe29
1990 YJ Wrangler 

thanks guys. i just have no money so im learning all i can before i buy anything. i asked because i see people say they r a must buy, then i had no clue what they were haha thnx tho

2.5L w/ AX-5, NP231J w/ Rugged Ridge SYE and XJ front driveshaft, open D30 and D35 w/ 4.10 ratio, stock JK 18in wheels w/ Spydertrax 1.25in spacers and 32in toyo at, 2.5in RC lift with .5in shackles(BESRK), rear TJ flares. 8.8 rebuild soon
BIGJoe29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-02-2011, 11:07 PM   #17
castorriver
1995 YJ Wrangler 

My 95 YJ is completely stock and I've been trying to decide what to do with tires/lift/lockers/regearing/other mods... good luck. I wish there was a blueprint out there for us. lols
Registered Nurse Jeep Club Member #1 (I think...)

Verse 36: And He said to them, "But now, whoever has a money belt is to take it along, likewise also a bag, and whoever has no sword is to sell his coat and buy one.
castorriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-02-2011, 11:37 PM   #18
BIGJoe29
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by castorriver View Post
My 95 YJ is completely stock and I've been trying to decide what to do with tires/lift/lockers/regearing/other mods... good luck. I wish there was a blueprint out there for us. lols
word bro. the decisions r way harder than i thought
2.5L w/ AX-5, NP231J w/ Rugged Ridge SYE and XJ front driveshaft, open D30 and D35 w/ 4.10 ratio, stock JK 18in wheels w/ Spydertrax 1.25in spacers and 32in toyo at, 2.5in RC lift with .5in shackles(BESRK), rear TJ flares. 8.8 rebuild soon
BIGJoe29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2011, 05:38 AM   #19
lah2420
1995 YJ Wrangler 

I think you'll find that although there are a lot of hard-core off roaders out there, the majority put things on their jeeps that they just heard they needed. I've found that when I think I "need" an upgrade on something, if I put off buying it for a month or so I find it isn't that important. Although my 87 ended up with some changes, this 95 hasn't gotten any as of now. Stock configuration does what I need it to do. My money can go to other things.
lah2420 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
differential , jeep , lockers , YJ

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.