Need help identifying Under dash connectors
I'm in the process of finishing up an engine swap and need help identifying some under dash connectors. First a little backgroung on the swap I'm doing.
- 87 4.2L to 94 4.0HO engine. The engine is installed and mated to the transmission.
- 89 AX15 (with CPS slot) mated to a 93 NP231
- I got the PCM Computer from the donor engine along with the downpipe w/ o2 sensor, Crank Position Sensor (CPS), the Vehicle Speed Sensor (VSS), and the lines to the sending unit and transfer case.
- I purchased a 92-95 Power Distribution Center (PDC) from a 2.5L with manual transmission with bulkhead wires and wires that go thru the fire wall.
- Using the stock steering column.
- I purchased a dash harness for a 92 4.0HO Manual along with the speedo and tach units as well as the oil, gas, voltage, temp gauges.
- Compression test of the 4.0 is aat 120psi for all cylinders.
- I am using the original 87 Headlight wire harness.
- Using an external 1989 F-150 fuel pump and 94 YJ fuel filter along the frame rail by the gas tank.
- I still need a tail light harness.
The PCM is connected to the PDC and the dash harness is connected to the column and the the firewall. last night I installed the fuel pump and lines, and was checking voltage to the fuel pump. I am getting roughly 12v to the fuel pump when the ignition is turned to the on position.
When I go to crank the engine over nothing happens but the brake idiot light comes on. when I turn the key to the on position the Check Engine Light (CEL) come on and goes off as it should along with the seat belt light and the up shift light. The headlights work, the wipers work, and the blinkers come on but don't blink. I have checked voltage to the starter and it is getting constant from the battery from but not from the ignition signal. I am confused as to why the fuel pump will get a signal, but not the starter.
At first I though it might be a neutral safety switch or a parking break switch, but I am wondering if it is any of the unconnected plugs from the dash harness that is causing my starter problems. The first picture I think is for the tail light harness, but I do not know. Any help Identifying these plugs and where they go would be a huge help. The last plug comes from the PDC thru the firewall
87 YJ - Slowly making redneck modifications...