Need braided steel fuel lines (from tank to frame lines) - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Need braided steel fuel lines (from tank to frame lines)

Black Friday Sale!!FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 06-18-2006, 08:29 AM   #1
drew2000
Web Wheeler

1994 YJ Wrangler 

Need braided steel fuel lines (from tank to frame lines)

Hey Guys,
I want to run braided steel fuel lines from my fuel pump to my fuel filter.

Do you know of any place that makes them for Jeeps?

I won't know the measurements until I get the tank out, so that part kind of sucks. I'm hoping to find some place that makes them and knows what size for my make and model.

Andrew

Unread 06-18-2006, 08:41 AM   #2
Damage_ctrl
R.I.P. YJ time too: TJ

2009 JK Wrangler 

Make your own

I make lines at work all the time. Just look up Parker hose and fittings...They have stores all over the U.S., or dealers. They will get you the proper fittings, and braided hose for gasoline. You can get the fittings and they are reusable...I'm no longer a fork lift wrench but it sure taught me where to get what I needed, and fast...If you never made them before, they will show you how as well...The outer nut is reverse thread, then the other part is standard..I'm sure it will save you $$$. Oh if you don't know the threads or fittings you need, take your parts and basic guestimations for length..
Damage_ctrl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-18-2006, 08:45 AM   #3
Damage_ctrl
R.I.P. YJ time too: TJ

2009 JK Wrangler 

The link, and they should have a store finder

http://www.parker.com/ead/cm1.asp?cmid=481
Damage_ctrl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-18-2006, 09:15 AM   #4
Helldorado Customs
Addicted...

2007 JK Wrangler 

http://www.mountainoffroad.com
Unread 06-18-2006, 09:38 AM   #5
jeeepguy
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigan YJ
Nice hookup.

Thank you Michigan YJ...

"Great danger lies in the notion that we can reason with evil"
Doug Patton
Quote:
...We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. ...I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post...
Quote:
I bought the HI-WAY BLASTER HORN that's 139dB and every time I honk the horn an Angel dies.
Quote:
Revelation 13:16-18
16 - He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads,
17 - and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 - Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: (Real ID and RFID chips)
Think about it...
jeeepguy is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.