is my steering angle ok? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > is my steering angle ok?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineOfficial Chassis Saver Rust Preventive Truck & Auto UnFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 08-06-2013, 08:53 PM   #1
bob6987
1991 YJ Wrangler 

is my steering angle ok?

i swapped my axles, but was unable to get the pitman off one of the jeeps so i went from a 2" drop to a 3.5" drop pit man arm.

is this setup for the angles of the draglink ok?

Unread 08-07-2013, 07:14 AM   #2
superj
1987 YJ Wrangler 

it looks ok to me. i have always read they need to be as close to parallel as possible and yours looks pretty dang close

"Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction". --I am not sure who said this but it properly describes our president.
superj is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.