For the shims install, pretty easy.
1. Jack up the rear axle, remove tires, and put the axle of jack stands
2. Lower the springs from the axle, by loosening the ubolts(Give each nut a couple of turns and move to the next and do this till you can remove the old shim)
3. Take out the old shim, and drill out the new one(It will take a big bit not sure exact measure ment)
4. Place in new shim with the thick end facing towards the t-case.
5. Tighten the spring back into place and then repeat for other side.
It is pretty easy if you take your time and do not run into problems.
Only pics I have are of them installed.
By the way, I ordered the shims from rubican express, since that is the brand lift I am running. About $40, but no more vibes.
1993 YJ 4" RE lift, 1/2" shackles, AA SYE Kit, 33x12.50 Trxus M/T, Warn bumbers front and rear, Warn M8000 winch, 4 Hella fog lights, Magnaflow cat, flowmaster muffler with no tailpipe, herced tub, tj flares
HOW BOUT THEM REDSOX
The build thread
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
My Rigrator score 535RRv1.0 BOA 25