I know, my spelling is horrible.
Well I gave the rollcage another 2 coats of color today. After it had some time to dry I went to take a look at it, there were two problem areas. Small, about 6in long and 2in wide. Took some 220sand paper and lightly rubbed the areas down. I didnt go all the way to primer or bare metal, I just went down to even it all out and get the blemishs out.
Wiped it all down with a clean cotton cloth. Sprayed a very light but even coat on and let it dry. About 20-30 minutes later while it was still tacky I sprayed another coat, light still but a little heavier than the first. I then waited about 2 hours after letting it dry fairly well, then reshot the color, just as heavy as the 2nd coat.
Ill let it sit for 2-3 days then after making sure any and all problems are gone, Ill start to clear coat it. I figure 3-5 coats and she'll be good as new. After that Ill let it bake under the sun for an afternoon.
Also painted the back seat brackets, and the headlight bezels. They are looking good. I am also thinking about blacking out my lights. I found a kit in Qudratech. I think a blacked out Jeep would look good with the lights blacked out too. I just need to figure out if I can black out the extra lights Im going to be hooking up.
Tomorrow Ill be working ore on cleaning up the frame and rust.
Maybe start drawing up some rockguard/sliders.