my '93 is finally growing up - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > my '93 is finally growing up

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsSavvy FOX IFP 4" Lift Shocks in Stock

Unread 06-17-2006, 12:58 PM   #1
raysnutt18
1993 YJ Wrangler 

my '93 is finally growing up

my '93 sahara has out grown its shoes....I am getting a RE 4" lift w/ 33x12.5 bf at's. here is real important question.....how tall will it get?....am hoping it will still fit in my garage.

raysnutt18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-17-2006, 01:53 PM   #2
RIGSBN8R

Yes.......
Unread 06-19-2006, 03:30 AM   #3
BlueDevil
1995 ZJ 

Wild guess: if you raise it 4" and then add 1.5" of the height from the tire (3" in total = 1.5" per side of the rim), that adds up to 5.5" total.
It will, as I understood, sag a bit, or it will be higher in the start so it will sag to 4".

Anyhow, you can count with 5.5", with an inch more or less.
I just rearched my springs to factory + 1" and put the "alleged" 31s and the only way I can enter my garage now is topless. The Bestop's horizontal bar is too high for the garage door, as is my hard top.

Ah well...

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.