My 88 YJ rides like a rock! - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > My 88 YJ rides like a rock!

Savvy Aluminum BumpersIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Unread 04-04-2013, 04:33 PM   #16
SnowdogMarc
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siva283 View Post
Wow you have one fast Jeep

Kmh not Mph...

it is much faster with the Vortec V6 instead of the wimpy 2.5 it had however

l---L -[]lllllll[]-

()_) ()_)--o-)_)____________VE6-SDG
SnowdogMarc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2013, 06:24 PM   #17
Helo425
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Some of you asked for some pictures so here you go. These are the only ones I have at the moment but can take some more if needed.
img_1761-copy.jpg   img_1762.jpg   img_1763.jpg   img_1764.gif  
Helo425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2013, 06:46 PM   #18
pasinbuy
1994 YJ Wrangler 

OK, I will say it one more time. Remove your track bars. Both front and back. I guarantee that you will be happy with the ride.
The track bars are your problem. After I removed my track bars I really enjoy driving my Jeep.

I own a Vett, Lexus, Jeep, and a pick up. I enjoy and drive my Jeep the most. Ever since I removed the track bars...

The track bars are binding up your suspension. Release your suspension and enjoy the ride.
pasinbuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-05-2013, 06:32 AM   #19
HaskiE

1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasinbuy View Post
OK, I will say it one more time. Remove your track bars. Both front and back. I guarantee that you will be happy with the ride.
The track bars are your problem. After I removed my track bars I really enjoy driving my Jeep.

I own a Vett, Lexus, Jeep, and a pick up. I enjoy and drive my Jeep the most. Ever since I removed the track bars...

The track bars are binding up your suspension. Release your suspension and enjoy the ride.
x2
some light reading...
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/f...e-well-953630/
#theneverendingaxe
HaskiE is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.