My 88 YJ build. - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > My 88 YJ build.

Advance Adapters SYE Kits~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Truc-Lite LED Headlights! OCONEE OFF-ROAD 706-534-9955

Unread 02-06-2014, 09:56 PM   #46
rykemc
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigev View Post
Hey Ryk,

How do you think you jeep would look with 33's instead of 35? Good amount more flex? But would it look under tires?

Thanks... awesome build too
I may have some pics with it on 33's. When I first started my build I had 33's on it. Looking at my clearance with the larger 8.8 I was rethinking my decision on the 33's. As luck would have it I came up with the money to buy the cloaks. With the added clearance of the cloaks I decided to go with 35's. I actually gained more clearance with the 35/cloaks then I had stock/33's. I have had the front setting on bump stops and still has 2" of clearance. Rear is a little tighter but the stops keeps the tire away from the tub. I also gained extre clearance for my rear third member.

Thanks for asking and if I can find a picture with it on 33's I'll post it.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/m...build-1502848/

APRIL 2013 YJOTM

JUNE 2014 YJOTM
rykemc is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.