Musings...let me pick some brains - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Musings...let me pick some brains

RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all USA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4Stainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 02-16-2013, 08:16 PM   #16
Michaelgoesrawr
Web Wheeler

1988 YJ Wrangler 

You can always go to a LCOG build too. Once inch body lift and do a tummy tuck. Hi line the front fenders and add your flat flares and then a 1/2" boomerang and a small lift spring of your choosing. That's what I really want to do as I really have no interest in massive boulders.

For reference I hope to build a D30 and 8.8 with 4.10's and lockers. Probably auto to keep costs down. I think my Howell 4.2 can turn 35's with that gearing alright. And I could be wrong. Hope not. Cut the rear and hi line the front with a 2" stretch. A tummy tuck and maybe a 1" body lift if a tt isn't feasible without it. I've still got a lot of reading and learning to do so I apologize if my plan has it's holes.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.