What are some of the mods that you have done that set your Jeep apart from the others.
I converted the factory swing out tailgate to a drop down tailgate using the factory hinges, flush mounted tail lights, and my favorite, a mini cooler in the dead space behind the passengers rear tire. I cut a 6x9 rectangle hole and then boxed the inside with 1x1 tubing and covered it n sheet metal. Then it's insulated with adhesive insulation. Big enough to hold 12+ cans with ice comfortably.
[SIZE="1"]Rubicon 4" kit (5" of total lift)[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]5/8 Boomerang Shackles[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]2" body lift[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]35x12.50r15 Mickey Thompson MTZs[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]Ford 8.8 Rear with Rugged Ridge diff. cover [/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]Detroit locker in rear and Lock Right up front[/SIZE]
I have some hard door insert thingies attached to my half doors
not really cool
but kinda unique I guess
haven't seen that many people with them
of course, I don't really like them
but I'm gonna wait until spring or so to put the soft top on anyway.
ps. if anybody else has something like this, pm me please, I have some questions
__________________ "You're out of your mind."
"That's between me and my mind." Utah Jeep Crew
Have I mentioned how much I hate your rig lately Gonna be done soon, finally....
Naw - it'll never be "done".
Actually, by the end of this weekend I should be finished or close to finishing 4-5 relatively small projects.
1. I gotta remove a seriously dented rear diff cover. My rear diff guard lacks the protection I need. So I'm going to remove it - bang the cover back into shape. Then take the rock guard and change it's design some for more clearance & weld on some extra protection to it. My rear diff guard was causing me to get hung-up on some rocks.
2. My rock rails took a beating last time out & they need some attention.
3. I need to do some work on the front axle truss I designed.
4. I also need to make some more progress on my rear 8.8 truss I'm designing.
5. I need to smooth out the 2 rough edges on the back side of my b-pillar where the old rear downbars were welded to the cage.