This may sound silly, but what is this called!?!? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > This may sound silly, but what is this called!?!?

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 06-16-2013, 10:09 AM   #16
yjgirl88

Quote:
Originally Posted by geusey
I sure wish my YJ was in good enough shape I could worry about things like replacing scratched interior components...
;-) this is what I (the girlfriend) worry about while my boyfriend sits across from me worrying about ACTUAL issues that are going on with the truck- like a leaky water pump, bum heater core, issues with the rear, and that's just what we've found in the week or so we've had it!!! I feel your pain lol

yjgirl88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2013, 03:58 PM   #17
pzh
1991 YJ Wrangler 

I believe its called prendal for P-R-N-D-L.
pzh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2013, 01:30 PM   #18
XJ93
1995 YJ Wrangler 

A lot of the internals of the column may be the same, but if I remember right all of my S-10s gear indicator was in the dash cluster not on top of the column like that.
XJ93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2013, 08:34 AM   #19
JMAC90YJ

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pzh View Post
I believe its called prendal for P-R-N-D-L.
Lisa Douglas on Green Acres used the term Pernundle when Oliver was teaching her to drive.

Gotta be old to remember this.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.