I would like to he the first to offer my congrats to our winner this month. I'm sure the metalcloak fenders didn't hurt. If you guys want a set of your own, head to metalcloak.com and order yourself a rather stylish piece of armor. If you wanna get $100 off your order and a one year membership to JF, you've gotta win this contest.
How about a bit of a recap and I will stand by for more wheeling pics and possibly videos.
1995 Rio Grande
I got my YJ in a trade for my 1994 GMC K1500 about 3 years ago. I didn’t want to give up my 4wd but needed something more fuel efficient… what better than a 4banger jeep!! I drove it bone stock for about 7 months while I paid off some debt, and then the jeep bug hit. It started with some 130watt spot lights, then some 30in mud tires. That was fun for about a year, but then I needed more… Here’s the current specs!
• 4squirreled 5spd w/ Ford Yellow top injectors , 4.0 TB, and makeshift CAI
• Ford Taurus 2 speed electric fan
• Metalcloak 4in arched fenders
• Rubicon Express 4in suspension
• 33x12.5 KM2s with alloy 15x8’s
• SYE and an XJ CV front drive shaft that I had it shortened and beefed up for my new rear shaft
• Poison Spyder trail stinger and hood louvers
• engo9000 and a homebrewed winch plate
• Warn rocker sliders
• Modified Bestop extend-a-trunk out of a TJ for a nice security tonneau
• C-RES top
• SOLID D30 cover
• H4 e-code headlights with the relay upgrade
• LED rock lights, tail lights, and dash lights
• Pioneer stereo with security console and 2 10in JL audio subs
• And other goodies here and there!
o Of course I GOTTA add some thanks to the GF for her additions to the jeep.