Maiden Voyage - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Maiden Voyage

RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Truc-Lite LED Headlights! OCONEE OFF-ROAD 706-534-9955Jeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at Baselin

Unread 09-19-2005, 09:14 AM   #1
pwoens
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Maiden Voyage

The jeep is 99% complete now (atleast 99% complete for the initial build ). Took her for a spin around the block and over a few dirt piles....what a cool feeling with no doors and no top ...kind of like a big 4wheeler with a roll cage.

the dirt piles were interesting though. I have yet to remove my track bars and that may be part of the issue but it seems as soon as one of my tires left the ground, the Jeep would be stuck. I know lockers are the ultimate answer to this so Im curious what you reccomend for lockers? I dont think I can swing more than 3-4 hundred right now so I need to keep it cheap. I wont be wheeling a ton but when I do I want to be able to go wherever I want...entry-mid level wheeling that is.

Anyways, it feels good to have it on the road and have everything holding up.....tub swaps suck

94 YJ 4.0L, BDS 4 1/2", 1" BL, 33 x 12.50, SYE & Tom Woods drive shaft, 8.8 w/lsd, Aussie Locker front, T & T Phantom tube fenders, Warn rock sliders custom cut, TJ rear flares and Fuel filler, Warn M8000, Custom front & rear bumpers w/swing out, bad apple diff guards, Dual 1400 amp Kinetic Energy batteries, HO alternator, 2 guage comp wires, VIAIR 450c, WRX seats, and way too much more to list. No end in sight!!
pwoens is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-19-2005, 12:24 PM   #2
jeepnguns

Detroits are the only way I will ever go.
Dana 44s Detroits w/ 5.89s
38" Swamper SX
Lots of other random things and dents
jeepnguns is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.