losing clutch pressure, not issue of bleeding/leak - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > losing clutch pressure, not issue of bleeding/leak

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 06-05-2013, 12:45 PM   #16
dhunt09
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by idaholtby View Post
The cost is a krap shoot. All depends on what is available at the time you are looking and the urgency there of. When I upgraded my drive train from the 2.5L to the 4.0L, I could not find all the parts necessary to complete the job when needed. 2 months later, they were available. All I can say is to check for the parts and if you can get them in a timely fashion. Otherwise, fix it with stock, then accumulate the parts needed for the future.
Thanks!

dhunt09 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.