Looking For A New Front Bumper For My 95 - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Looking For A New Front Bumper For My 95

Artec Holiday Sale!Bead Lock Wheels! Raceline, Trail Ready, & Trail-GearROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 08-15-2008, 04:50 PM   #16
Micah1234
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by stu1021 View Post
I wonder how heavy the wall of the tubing is. They don't say. I would ask some questions first. The price seems too low......
Check out Steve's Jeep Fab. I have had good experience with them.
www.stevesjeepfab.com
x2

Micah1234 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-15-2008, 05:59 PM   #17
rustywrangler
Got my eye on you.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinwb View Post
So is the warn a well made piece? Also what grille guards are compatible?

Thanks
Here is my suggestion. Read thru all of the posts in this thread and then decide what bumper you like. If you want to get a bumper just because it looks cool, that is fine. If you want to go with the warn, great, it is a good OVERPRICED product.

Now, next thought. You may want to actually consider some of the advice in this thread. Just for a second maybe. Check out Bserk's stuff on his site. He makes a very very strong product and stands by his work.

Or you can simply continue on in this thread without taking any advice whatsoever.

end rant.

-Rusty

Congenital Heart Disease is a reality for me, BOTH of my children have it. Please read up and become aware for future generations

Lydia Ann-Acquired 08/05/05 Open Heart surgery 08/10/05
Jacob Patrick-Acquired 01/17/08 Open Heart surgery 02/15/08
rustywrangler is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-15-2008, 06:14 PM   #18
jeepster93
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Made by a local 4x shop. Not real $$$. Looks a lot like the Warn one. Easy to install.
The light hoop, I made myself.
jeepster93 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-15-2008, 06:14 PM   #19
rebelone50
1991 YJ Wrangler 

hey rusty,

do any of our members have a photo of bserk's front bumper? His eBay site does not have one up for auction. Thanks
rebelone50 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-15-2008, 06:36 PM   #20
rustywrangler
Got my eye on you.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelone50 View Post
hey rusty,

do any of our members have a photo of bserk's front bumper? His eBay site does not have one up for auction. Thanks
I'm shure someone will chime in but I cannot find one right now.

Congenital Heart Disease is a reality for me, BOTH of my children have it. Please read up and become aware for future generations

Lydia Ann-Acquired 08/05/05 Open Heart surgery 08/10/05
Jacob Patrick-Acquired 01/17/08 Open Heart surgery 02/15/08
rustywrangler is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-15-2008, 07:02 PM   #21
jeepinMatt
1994 YJ Wrangler 

i will x2 besrk i got a basic rear bumper from him then took my jeep to his shop for a custom front bumper.
jeepinMatt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-15-2008, 08:07 PM   #22
93jeepREDSOX
1993 YJ Wrangler 

I guess warn is overpriced but i like the look and it functions very well. It is tough and has everything the front bumper needs.

1993 YJ 4" RE lift, 1/2" shackles, AA SYE Kit, 33x12.50 Trxus M/T, Warn bumbers front and rear, Warn M8000 winch, 4 Hella fog lights, Magnaflow cat, flowmaster muffler with no tailpipe, herced tub, tj flares

HOW BOUT THEM REDSOX

My Rigrator score 535RRv1.0 BOA 25
93jeepREDSOX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-22-2011, 11:34 AM   #23
Tom95YJ
[] Eye'd Jeep Connoisseur

1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon_YJ View Post
BESRK, a fellow JF member has some impressive fabrication skills and makes a really nice front bumper, as well as rear with tire swing and all. I think the front bumper is about $160 or so, he sells on ebay.
Look up his username and follow the link in his .sig to Ground Pounder Fab. You will not be disappointed in what you see. Plus you'll be supporting a fellow JF member.

Well said, I have one of Eddie's (BESRK) on my YJ that I sold. The quality was excellent, It survived several hard hits in the rocks and help up great, Even when I slid off the road and hit a telephone pole doing around 35mph when I hit black ice The Jeep suffered Zero damage

Unread 08-26-2011, 03:07 PM   #24
Bubbie
1989 YJ Wrangler 

I really like my Quadratec ARB Stubby. It was a toss-up between this and the Warn. Both pretty sweet in my opinion. Comes with the front bar and winch plate (all one piece).

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.