looking for a locker for a d30. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > looking for a locker for a d30.

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGSmittybilt Products at Oconee Off-Road!

Unread 03-05-2002, 06:31 PM   #1
jeepdog

looking for a locker for a d30.

I am looking for a locker for a dana 30 for my 94 yj. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Keep the rubber side down!!!!
jeepdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-2002, 06:37 PM   #2
jeepsonly

Are you looking for recommendations or for someone who wants to sell a used one?

We're going for the OX for our D30 because we can positively lock and unlock it and it's mechanical (less prone to failing). They are expensive though, compared with a Detroit, for example.

OX Locker Home Page
jeepsonly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-06-2002, 06:32 AM   #3
Missin44

Curious to what you decide. I'm going through the same motions.

Right now I'm leaning to the OX Locker in front and leaving the rear stock...for now. Eventualy putting True Trac in rear. My number one choice would be the the Ox in rear and True Trac in front, but with auto locking hubs it can't be done with out intalling manual hubs($$$). Of course I'm looking for it to very streetable at the same time go anywhere off road rig
'92 YJ, 4.0L, 5 spd, OX Locked front, 4:10 gears, BDS 3.5" lift, reverse shackles, Ford 8.8 Limited-slip rear, York OBA, JB Conversions SYE Kit, CV driveshft, Centerforce II clutch, Big Daddy Step Rock Rails, Skid Row Top Prop, Big Daddy OffRoad Front Bumper, Yokahoma Geolander 32's, Rokmen Riddler differential cover
Missin44 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.