Looking for Frame Repair Help Ohio - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Looking for Frame Repair Help Ohio

Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955XHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at OcoFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 06-28-2011, 07:38 PM   #1
cshumway
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Looking for Frame Repair Help Ohio

I have the typical rusted out frame section at the steering box. I Live in Northeastern Ohio and am looking for someone to fix this for me. I have been an avid reader of the forum since I got my YJ and am sure I could be walked through fixing it, however I dont have access to a welder. So anyone out there want to make some extra cash and take a look at this for me? Or point me toward a reasonable shop. Thanks in advance for the help!

cshumway is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-28-2011, 11:24 PM   #2
monkeyhouse
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cshumway View Post
I have the typical rusted out frame section at the steering box. I Live in Northeastern Ohio and am looking for someone to fix this for me. I have been an avid reader of the forum since I got my YJ and am sure I could be walked through fixing it, however I dont have access to a welder. So anyone out there want to make some extra cash and take a look at this for me? Or point me toward a reasonable shop. Thanks in advance for the help!
ah, my friend, the secret is in the preparation. You prep it and then you can ask for help. Honestly, there was a guy last year, not sure which part of ohio he was from, but he offered a heated garage and tools to anyone who needed help. Do some searching and see if you can find him! He just wanted a jeep buddy to hang out with.
Unread 06-29-2011, 07:35 AM   #3
leadsled01
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cshumway View Post
Hello, I'm in Cuyahoga Falls.. Look in the phone book for "Friess Welding" If I remember correctly , they are on Main st in the portage lakes area. Those guys can weld anything and there rates are more than fair.
leadsled01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2011, 09:04 AM   #4
johnboy68
HIP2BSQR

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyhouse View Post
...Honestly, there was a guy last year, not sure which part of ohio he was from, but he offered a heated garage and tools to anyone who needed help. Do some searching and see if you can find him! He just wanted a jeep buddy to hang out with.
Found him...

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/c...o-help-944960/

johnboy68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2011, 08:44 PM   #5
monkeyhouse
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnboy68 View Post
That is an awesome find my friend, thank you! I love this forum.

Tags
frame , rust , welding

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.