looking back - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > looking back

WJ Modular Recovery & Bull Bar Relocation PackagesRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Steinjager TJ tube doors

Unread 04-12-2010, 12:47 PM   #1
Downhole
1989 YJ Wrangler 

looking back

Is there any side mirrors that can be used with or without full steel doors. I was ready to put my money down on the Lange 2 but just read a bad review. Any ideas?

Downhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-12-2010, 12:54 PM   #2
SkullTripper
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Are you talking about windshield mounted mirrors so you can take your doors off?

[COLOR="Lime"][B]My 1987 Jeep Wrangler Build..[/B][/COLOR]
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/z-o-r-v-87yj-build-slow-978747/[/url]
SkullTripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-12-2010, 12:56 PM   #3
Downhole
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Yes, and I forgot to mention it is an 89 YJ.
Downhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-12-2010, 01:04 PM   #4
monkeyhouse
1997 ZJ 

There's a thread here that shows in great detail how you can buy some really inexpensive mirrors from Advance and modify them to work without doors. If money is no object, Quadratec has a few different styles, but one actually let's you transfer the mirrors back and forth to your doors. You could also try one of these ideas:

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f9/ne...-doors-154961/
Unread 04-12-2010, 02:02 PM   #5
muddy93
1987 FSJ Wagoneer 

I've got these CJ style mirrors, CIPA 44650&51 - Dual Replacement Mirror Set (Pair) in Black for 76-86 Jeep® CJ - Quadratec
I have full hard doors (with no mirrors), and a set of full soft doors(2 piece), and I really like that I don't have to mess with the mirrors at all when I switch from the hard to soft doors, or when I take the doors off compleatly.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.