lockers - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > lockers

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 12-14-2001, 05:55 PM   #1
nathan boll

lockers

ive got this detroit locker and put it my 95 yj and i was wheeling then my left rear was all up in my fender and then it stoped turning. why? i thoght to whole point of a locker was so it wouldnt do that. will someone give me some info on lockers and which one will have power going to both wheels all the time no matter what. thanks.
please email me skate_active@yahoo.com

nathan boll is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2001, 05:32 PM   #2
osburn
1995 YJ Wrangler 

You're right, something is wrong.
osburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-16-2001, 10:30 PM   #3
IBjeepN4mud

What of type of locker is it? EZ locker?
If so then it is the same as a LockRight.
These are fairly cheep but work real good, until the lugs wear down and stop the locking power. My brother has his in 1yr and stripped it out. My guess is you get what you pay for.
4th jeep ??????????? Still looking
IBjeepN4mud is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.