Lockers - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Lockers

Component speaker deal for your dash - NalinMFGJK Vent Covers - NalinMFGTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 04-26-2013, 10:02 PM   #31
Flajeeper1
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticanman View Post
How are you liking the ECTED? Did you get it dialed in? Its gotta be worn in before it will unlock after stressful situations.
Love it. I broke it in carefully. You have to use a non synthetic diff fluid and a conditioner, drive 500 miles and replace fluid. I understand that sometimes the locker likes to stay locked after shutting off the power to it but I just unlock and turn wheel left and right under power and haven't had any problems. When I first installed it the magnet didn't want to freewheel and I had to work with to get it loose. Other than that I highly recommend it. No air lines needed like the ARB.

Flajeeper1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2013, 10:27 PM   #32
Anticanman
Follow me
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Personally, I like the ARB I have better. The limited slip option is nice but the ARB has been far more reliable thus far.
Unread 04-29-2013, 06:26 PM   #33
Flajeeper1
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Anticanman, If your running an ARB why do you have the extra electric air pump in your storage compartment?
Unread 04-29-2013, 06:28 PM   #34
Anticanman
Follow me
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flajeeper1 View Post
Anticanman, If your running an ARB why do you have the extra electric air pump in your storage compartment?
Extra? There's no extra. That's my only means of compressed air.
Unread 04-30-2013, 12:39 PM   #35
Flajeeper1
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticanman View Post
Extra? There's no extra. That's my only means of compressed air.
OK. I recently saw your electric compressor you have in your storage box. Is it set up for on demand air for your ARB locker?
Unread 04-30-2013, 12:47 PM   #36
Anticanman
Follow me
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flajeeper1 View Post
OK. I recently saw your electric compressor you have in your storage box. Is it set up for on demand air for your ARB locker?
Yeah it runs to a tank and is controlled by a pressure switch. Its not conventional but it works.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.