Little wiring issue - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Little wiring issue

Labor Day Sale!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 06-02-2010, 10:28 PM   #1
deerslayer123
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Little wiring issue

I just got done cutting out the holes for my flush mount led lights but I've hit a little snag in the wiring. I have a 3 wire pig tail coming out of both driver and pass side of the jeep. I wired it up and have brake and turn working on both sides, but no tail lights. I figured out the wire I ran for the tail lights is actually the power wire for reverse. When I throw it into reverse the tail lights come on. So my question is, What wire do I use for tail lights.? One wire is for ground, one is for brake and turn, and the last goes to the reverse light. Then I'm out of wires. Any ideas?

deerslayer123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2010, 07:05 AM   #2
Que89YJ
Web Wheeler
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Rusty had a answer in a post he made. Hope it helps. http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/8...wiring-858804/
Que89YJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.