Lights lights lights - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Lights lights lights

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineG2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ Ch

Unread 08-18-2011, 07:24 AM   #1
Bulldogbuggy
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Lights lights lights

Have tail on both sides but no stop or turn on passenger side changed bulbs. Not sure where to go from here?
Any guidance would be great.

Bulldogbuggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-18-2011, 07:38 AM   #2
Anticanman
Follow me

1994 YJ Wrangler 

Check the harness right behind the tail light housing with a test light. Either way you should blow it out with compressed air and make sure it seals tightly. I had this problem recently but on my end it was the bulb I was using. The nubs that lock it in the housing were too short and it sat cockeyed and didn't give me tail lights at all.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.