***-Lift Questions-*** - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > ***-Lift Questions-***

Component speaker deal for your dash - NalinMFGPoison Spyder Ricochet RockersROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 03-06-2002, 05:59 PM   #1
letsgojeep

***-Lift Questions-***

Hi, I have a 1995 YJ Wrangler. I am looking to do a 3" body lift with 1.5-2" shackles and run 32x11.50x15"s. Does anyone have any idea how much the body lift & shackles will cost? Also, are there any pics out there with this setup?

letsgojeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-06-2002, 06:56 PM   #2
Capa

Well if you bought good shackles all around, and a good body lift you will probably spend
110 or so for a body lift and 150 for shackles. Instead of spending 260, at least buy the RoughCountry 3" lift for 379.
You still get your 3 inches, it's a lil more money, but you lift it the right way.
Capa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-06-2002, 10:01 PM   #3
Atropine
2000 TJ Wrangler 

I second that notion
04' Dodge Ram

"Jeep mechanic wanted: must be able to put square peg in round hole"
Atropine is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.