Lift kit + Snow plow HELP - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Lift kit + Snow plow HELP

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 08-12-2011, 10:26 PM   #1
yjinsanity
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Lift kit + Snow plow HELP

Hey guys, so im wanting to buy my 4'' lift kit and im just about to order it but got some questions and need some answers. I got a snow plow on the front of my yj right now and it works great but once i lift it i know i will need to drop the bracket somehow, and on top of this i believe that once i add the lift my new leaf springs and shackles will be hitting the bracket. So where i am getting at is, is there any place i can buy a kit to adjust my plow bracket for my lift kit? OR will i have to fabricate and adjust my original bracket? Any tips, thoughts and suggestions are greatly appreciated!

yjinsanity is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.