I like them too. They are (were, really) sold through Bestop brand products and the name "Rough Rider" is imprinted on the lid. I purchased them a long time ago from the closeout section of Quadratec. They are no longer available from Bestop, so finding them is next to impossible.
If you hurry to Collins Brothers Jeep, they did have some listed in their "Closeout" section, under the "Bestop" icon.
You can see the gray ones in my wife's '93 YJ here.
And more of my '91 YJ
Obligatory JF sticker picture.....
BTW, the ratchet strap is the product of the domino effect.
1) Driving months at a time with no top sun-dries seat which = crack in seat
2) Crack in seat develops into rip
3) Rip in seat allows rain (no top, remember?) to soak into seat foam like a sponge
4) Water-soaked seat foam rusts out seat frame
5) Fat guy (me) sits in seat with rusty frame & it "reclines" beyond the original design concept
6) Ratchet strap holds seat back in place
haha same prob in mine... never thought of a rachet strap lol
1995 XJ - Totaled
1998 XJ - Totaled
1994 YJ - Sold
1998 zJ - Current