leaf packs - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > leaf packs

Nitro Gear Packages Now Available at Rockridge 4wdFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 10-12-2002, 11:57 PM   #1
Lavacrawler

leaf packs

I'm looking at replacing my worn out 4in lift leaf packs. What company's out there sell just the leaf packs, or should I just replace the whole kit and if so what 4in kits are available out there that are the best for the money.

[B][COLOR="Red"][URL="http://www.snakeriveroffroaders.com"]www.snakeriveroffroaders.com[/URL][/COLOR][/B]
Lavacrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-13-2002, 07:26 AM   #2
tufmar
1998 ZJ 

Rubicon Express offers just the leaf packs, but for the 4in they cost about 150 a piece, thats 600 total, its definatly just worth it to get a whole new kit
tufmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-13-2002, 10:00 AM   #3
ewander

There is no way in theworld that I would buy an entire new kit.....

What kit do you currently have? I would look at purchasing either currie springs by themselves, or a set of four from BDS.

What do you use your jeep for? Do you have greasable shackles? Are your shocks in good shape?

If you do decide to go with some rubicon express spings, make sure they are the exteme duty springs....(too expensive)

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.