Land Rover tires & wheels on a YJ - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Land Rover tires & wheels on a YJ

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 05-08-2002, 06:57 PM   #1
WranglerYJ94

Land Rover tires & wheels on a YJ

OK I've got a 3" shackle lift with stock tires & wheels and need bigger tires ... My dads Land Rover Discovery has 235/70R/16 Michelin A/T's on it and I was thinking about swapping tires & wheels with him...How much taller are the 235/70's than my 225/75s on my YJ now? thanks for the help.
John

Flowmaster exhaust
Lights
Lotsa 'stuff'
WranglerYJ94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-09-2002, 06:52 AM   #2
dartboy

Not enought to notice a big difference. Plus, not sure if the land rover has same bolt pattern as the YJ so the wheels might not fit. I would just go out and buy a set of 30" mud terrain or all terrain tires. Thats the biggest that will fit with no rub. If you don't wheel much you can get away with 31" tires. Both of those tires will give you a noticable difference. Think you will be happier with the rather than your dads.
dartboy is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.