Hey Guys....I did a complete dash board LED light replacment this weekend in my 1987 YJ. I didn't see any other complete posts in this thread regarding older YJ's so I figured that I'd share the info. It cost me about $90 with shipping for all of the LED's used.
Here are a few pictures of the LED's used along with a bulb count...
The larger bulbs are 194's and the smaller bulbs are 74's. A total counter of (11) 194's and (9) 74's
The locations were as followed...
(2) 194's in the Tach (Red) (360 Degree)
(2) 194's in the Speedometer (Red) (360 Degree)
(6) 194's in the Center Gauge Cluster (Red) (360 Degree)
(1) 194 in the Climate Control (Red) (360 Degree)
(1) 74 on the Column Gear Selector (Red) (360 Degree)
(1) 74 above the Fog Light, Rear Wiper and Defroster Switches (Red) (360 Degree)
(7) 74's in the Blinker, Check Engine Light Cluster (White) (120 Degree)
Here are a few before and after pictures or the Bulb/LED's and the locations...
Blinker, Check Engine Light Cluster (All Old Bulbs)
Blinker, Check Engine Light Cluster (Two LED's Blinkers Only at this time for Comparison)
(Disregard The Extra Bulb in the Lower Right Row, It was Just a Spare Holder and Bulb)
Column Gear Selector (Before)
Column Gear Selector (After)
Climate Control (Before)
Climate Control (After)
Rear View of Center Gauge Cluster
Center Gauge Cluster (After)
Fog Light, Rear Wiper and Defroster Switch Down Lighting (Before)
Completed Pics at Night
Let me know if any of you have any Questions!