KOH Link Live Feed - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > KOH Link Live Feed

Warn, Smitybilt, Engo, Rugged Ridge Winches at CCORIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineWe still have some great deals going on!

Unread 02-05-2014, 02:35 PM   #1
jsawduste
Web Wheeler
2006 YJ Wrangler 

KOH Link Live Feed

Thought I`d share a link to the KOH live feed. Suspect many of you JFers may not be aware of Ultra4/KOH

http://ultra4racing.com/live/

Lots of tech if you look at the vehicles.

jsawduste is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-05-2014, 02:55 PM   #2
Joe Dillard
Electric Chair Operator
1991 YJ Wrangler 

My buddy Mike & I attended the Backdoor Shootout on Monday. It was a BLAST!
Joe Dillard is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-05-2014, 03:33 PM   #3
jsawduste
Web Wheeler
2006 YJ Wrangler 

You lucky DAWG !! Bet it was even better in person then the feed. Hopefully they have it again next year.

What happened to the Undertakers and all the big talk ?

Lots of credit to the guy with hand controls. Don`t recall his name but you know whom I am speaking of. His line didn't look to good at the base and oopps.......In any case kudos to him for being out there.

Loved the yard sale !!

Betcha the bouncers come back next year better prepped.

Watched Gerald and Johns run yesterday, John`s driving and the rig prep is on a whole different level then most others. Simply SMOOTH and EFFECTIVE.

Watched the Backdoor live feed from start to finish. Group of us kept a chatter going on in GCC on PBB at the same time. Lots of fun !!

Making plans to (hopefully) drive out for next year.

Joe, maybe not tech related but I was hoping the JF gang might enjoy the link. Even more so for Thursday and Friday.

Blaine and Kat out there with the gang ?
Unread 02-05-2014, 04:09 PM   #4
Joe Dillard
Electric Chair Operator
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Technically Blaine drove out to JV on Sunday. Kathryn was not with him as of Monday when we (Blaine, Erik Jordan, Cliff, Mike & I) watched the shootout together. I'm pretty sure she'll be going, but not sure of when.

Yea, attempting Backdoor from where he was doing it from isn't done as frequently as the left line during competition. As you saw, it often ends in a bang, flop, etc.

I get asked a lot if I've ever went up Backdoor. Well, if you count hiking, yep. I may attempt it someday while on a cable. Man has gotta know his limitations.
Unread 02-05-2014, 04:13 PM   #5
94chb
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsawduste View Post
You lucky DAWG !! Bet it was even better in person then the feed. Hopefully they have it again next year.

What happened to the Undertakers and all the big talk ?

Lots of credit to the guy with hand controls. Don`t recall his name but you know whom I am speaking of. His line didn't look to good at the base and oopps.......In any case kudos to him for being out there.

Loved the yard sale !!

Betcha the bouncers come back next year better prepped.

Watched Gerald and Johns run yesterday, John`s driving and the rig prep is on a whole different level then most others. Simply SMOOTH and EFFECTIVE.

Watched the Backdoor live feed from start to finish. Group of us kept a chatter going on in GCC on PBB at the same time. Lots of fun !!

Making plans to (hopefully) drive out for next year.

Joe, maybe not tech related but I was hoping the JF gang might enjoy the link. Even more so for Thursday and Friday.

Blaine and Kat out there with the gang ?

the hand controls is randal key. he is an awesome guy who is paralyzed waist down. the yard sale was matt myrick he owns busted knuckle films. they are all from over here in my area, bobby tanner put on a great run. cant wait to watch keith richie in his modified plow boy bouncer. we will all be ready to put on a show next year. this was the first time for them.
94chb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-05-2014, 04:27 PM   #6
Randonexplosion
Trailer Queen

1988 YJ Wrangler 

Watched for a while yesterday after seeing the link in Redlyner's build thread. Awesome stuff.

August YJOTM

Exiled Offroad - Colorado
Randonexplosion is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-05-2014, 04:29 PM   #7
94chb
1989 YJ Wrangler 

bobby tanner playing with his rock bouncer in the desert.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OLs6...ature=youtu.be
94chb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-05-2014, 04:30 PM   #8
jsawduste
Web Wheeler
2006 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94chb View Post
the hand controls is randal key. he is an awesome guy who is paralyzed waist down. the yard sale was matt myrick he owns busted knuckle films. they are all from over here in my area, bobby tanner put on a great run. cant wait to watch keith richie in his modified plow boy bouncer. we will all be ready to put on a show next year. this was the first time for them.
Well THAT explains it "insert PBB salute here" very well.

Billy Mountjoy (ORS) sent me pictures of Keith`s John Deere plow boy . Awesome but different looking rig.

Thanks for filling in the gaps for me. I knew it was the Busted Knuckle car but the drivers name escaped me.

Randall looked a little out of sorts after his attempt but that guy a big set of steel ones.
Unread 02-05-2014, 04:48 PM   #9
jsawduste
Web Wheeler
2006 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randonexplosion View Post
Watched for a while yesterday after seeing the link in Redlyner's build thread. Awesome stuff.
Jay qualified well. Wonder if he fixed his ram /DL ?

Mike (HurleyGo) called up Sunday night saying the stroker had developed a knock in and around #1. We exchanged some info back and forth and he ended up dropping a stock 4.0 back in for the race. Darryl (Que) verified some ECM questions for him.

Mike called just as he pulled back into the pits on Monday but I have not heard from him since. Last words I`ve seen was him getting pulled off the Red Bull hill yesterday ??
Unread 02-05-2014, 04:49 PM   #10
ssyj94
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Been watching on and off all week some king of the motos, backdoor shootout and quailifing/utv race. The coverage gets better every year!

Joe I'd do the same if I ever tried that! A couple years ago when my buddy 1 ton yj was out he bent his 14 bolt trying to get up backdoor.
Unread 02-05-2014, 04:49 PM   #11
jsawduste
Web Wheeler
2006 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssyj94 View Post
Been watching on and off all week some king of the motos, backdoor shootout and quailifing/utv race. The coverage gets better every year!
Unread 02-05-2014, 11:13 PM   #12
Joe Dillard
Electric Chair Operator
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssyj94 View Post
Joe I'd do the same if I ever tried that! A couple years ago when my buddy 1 ton yj was out he bent his 14 bolt trying to get up backdoor.
I recall speaking with Chris in JV that year. He was having lots of fun.
Unread 02-06-2014, 04:14 AM   #13
jsawduste
Web Wheeler
2006 YJ Wrangler 

EMC is today at 730 am PST. Should be a good show. First two cars start at 800 am-John Currie/Gerald Lee and Matson Breakey.

Going to get all my stuff done around the house early so I can watch.

Cherry scented car wax will out there starting at 804

You guys know Jessi Combs from TV. She starts at 813.

Line up
http://ultra4racing.com/the-inside-l...tarting-order/
Unread 02-06-2014, 08:35 AM   #14
Feetwet
Enjoying the Ride

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Puttin this back up top.

Easier to find.

Friends don't let friends roll over without a negative-G strap

Feetwet's Ford 8.8 Axle Teardown/Rebuild/Install

AX5 Output Shaft Seal Replacement

Hand Throttle Install

AX5 Vent Install
Feetwet is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-06-2014, 08:52 AM   #15
Randonexplosion
Trailer Queen

1988 YJ Wrangler 

I want to watch that so bad but I have to be in the field for a few hours.

August YJOTM

Exiled Offroad - Colorado
Randonexplosion is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.