Knuckles Anyone????? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Knuckles Anyone?????

XHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at OcoSYE Kits from CCOR! 706-207-4140Stainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 03-25-2007, 07:36 AM   #1
timatoe
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Knuckles Anyone?????

Anyone know what knuckle this could be??? It's on a YJ here in town that's For Sale, of course there's no phone number and I never see them actually driving. Not that I want to buy it, just want to know what they used to do this. Anyhow I'm pretty sure this is the stock D30 axle, just not sure what knuckle this could be to get the steering up like this.

Hope these pics are good enough to tell, they were taken at about 4:30 in the morning while I was "working".

This side looks stock,,,,at least to me

Here's the other side

I'm sure someone will know,

Thanks,

Tim

timatoe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-25-2007, 09:05 AM   #2
bryan-2kevo

it is a high steer kit, can't think of the company...

brain fart
bryan-2kevo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-25-2007, 09:40 AM   #3
timatoe
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Could it be THIS ONE? Anyone use one of these?? If so, how hard is the install?
timatoe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-25-2007, 09:43 AM   #4
bryan-2kevo

that's the one i was thinking it was
bryan-2kevo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-25-2007, 12:12 PM   #5
Yule16MET

it could be a m.o.r.e
and teraflex has one now
1990 YJ lerado,Soa,2.5R.E.springs,8.8,4.88'sPSC trail cage&rocker nockers w/sliderbars,home made bumpers, 35"boggers,sye, tomwoodsds, revolvers, red & yellow optima, bushwackers,corbeua ss seats,mc2100,juicebox, 3core rad., b&mshifter and highlift,5point harnesses,wheel spacers,9000lb mile marker,ssdash kit,no sway bar, no trackbar, walmart lights,clinometer, XJ passenger shaft, axle tube seals, M.O.R.E track bar

And a Monster Yellow CJ5
40x17's 12"lift full cage
Blackjeepclub #16
Armyjeepclub #16-#1
yellowjeepclub #BIG16
Yule16MET is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.