June YJOTM Enter Now!!! - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > June YJOTM Enter Now!!!

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsSavvy FOX IFP 4" Lift Shocks in Stock

Closed Thread
Unread 06-15-2012, 11:01 AM   #16
skyj
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Count me in I got pics and video of Moab from last weekend. just give me a few to do my entry. when is it due by? Does it have to be youtube video or can I post via photobucket?

Unread 06-15-2012, 11:30 AM   #17
Anticanman
Follow me
1994 YJ Wrangler 

I would prefer YouTube. It's easier for me to manage it.

Entries must be in by Wednesday morning 0800 PST
Unread 06-15-2012, 11:44 AM   #18
skyj
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticanman View Post
I would prefer YouTube. It's easier for me to manage it.

Entries must be in by Wednesday morning 0800 PST
Ok. Never done a youtube video, but Im sure I can figure it out Before Weds it is
Unread 06-15-2012, 03:26 PM   #19
mudcrawler90
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyj View Post
Ok. Never done a youtube video, but Im sure I can figure it out Before Weds it is
Youtube is self explanatory, if the people who put up all the crap on it can do it, I'm sure you can do it.

I'll be entering this month, I just need to throw a quick video together b/c I'm all out of pics until next month when I go home and get to see it again.

Plus, I'm interested in how the new format will work.
Having to tow your Jeep down the road with a stock truck is like water skiing naked, its embarrassing, your being pulled by a single line, and it hurts a little but in the end all you can do is look back on it and laugh!
/l , [____],
l------L--[]lllllll[]-_
()_) ()_)==♠=)_)
Unread 06-15-2012, 03:37 PM   #20
Anticanman
Follow me
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudcrawler90 View Post
Youtube is self explanatory, if the people who put up all the crap on it can do it, I'm sure you can do it.

I'll be entering this month, I just need to throw a quick video together b/c I'm all out of pics until next month when I go home and get to see it again.

Plus, I'm interested in how the new format will work.
I've got another trick up my sleeve for voting too. I'm turning a classic novela into a picture book here. Hate to dumb it down but I don't know what to do to get more voters each month.
Unread 06-15-2012, 04:10 PM   #21
Kuntryboy816
1989 YJ Wrangler 

I've just gotten back onto JF after joining a long while ago. Mostly I'm lurking the local Jeep clubs forum and somehow completely forgot about JF. Now that I'm back onto this forum more often I'm finding all of this cool stuff like YJOTM. I'd love to get in on this but the # of post req has got me stuck from entering this month. Somehow I don't think I'll have 32 more posts by next week.... but I will aspire!! Now to get posting....
A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government. -George Washington
Unread 06-15-2012, 04:32 PM   #22
youngjeepr
Web Wheeler

1988 YJ Wrangler 

is there a rule against putting a bunch of pictures into one? like this?

Utah Jeep Crew

Build Thread
Unread 06-15-2012, 04:58 PM   #23
mudcrawler90
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
I've got another trick up my sleeve for voting too. I'm turning a classic novela into a picture book here. Hate to dumb it down but I don't know what to do to get more voters each month.
This ought to be interesting.

Just PMed you my submission with youtube link
Having to tow your Jeep down the road with a stock truck is like water skiing naked, its embarrassing, your being pulled by a single line, and it hurts a little but in the end all you can do is look back on it and laugh!
/l , [____],
l------L--[]lllllll[]-_
()_) ()_)==♠=)_)
Unread 06-15-2012, 05:03 PM   #24
Almighty90
1990 YJ Wrangler 

This is going to be a interesting and fun YJOTM turnout
Unread 06-15-2012, 06:32 PM   #25
Anticanman
Follow me
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngjeepr View Post
is there a rule against putting a bunch of pictures into one? like this?
Singular pictures please. I'm still not 100% on how the YouTube thing is going to turn out but I try new things as to not get jaded and lose interest.
Unread 06-15-2012, 06:38 PM   #26
Anticanman
Follow me
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudcrawler90 View Post
This ought to be interesting.

Just PMed you my submission with youtube link
That was a PERFECT entry. If only every other contestant paid the attention to detail as you do!! You need lockers though...
Unread 06-15-2012, 07:40 PM   #27
mudcrawler90
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
That was a PERFECT entry. If only every other contestant paid the attention to detail as you do!! You need lockers though...
That video was shot last thanks giving, I've since put a lock right and TJ shaft in the front, but don't have any good footage of it in action so I decided to just show some flex and pucker moments.
/l , [____],
l------L--[]lllllll[]-_
()_) ()_)==♠=)_)
Unread 06-16-2012, 02:05 PM   #28
94chb
1989 YJ Wrangler 

entry sent in
Unread 06-17-2012, 04:01 PM   #29
mudcrawler90
1990 YJ Wrangler 

happy fathers day bump
/l , [____],
l------L--[]lllllll[]-_
()_) ()_)==♠=)_)
Unread 06-17-2012, 06:31 PM   #30
Gravesdiggerxj
1999 XJ Cherokee 

entered
Closed Thread

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.