5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 26 Old 06-08-2017, 06:45 AM Thread Starter
boduke5051
Web Wheeler

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Garage
June 2017 YJOTM - Enter Now

Now accepting entries for June YJOTM!!!!

Lets have a killer run this month gang!!!!

2017 NOTICE:
Heads up guys, going forward, there are going to be a couple of changes in how I am able to administer the contest.

1) Due to time constraints, I will be unable to correct your entries in the future. What you send me is what will be posted. The posting requirements/instructions have been posted up at the beginning of each and every YJOTM thread that I’ve put up. And they will continue to be posted. Anyone who chooses not to read or follow the instructions, I apologize but I will not have the time going forward to go back in and correct your entry so that the pictures will work.

Detailed instructions are below, but in short, I need your [IMG] tags from a Photobucket account in order to make your photo’s click free. I understand that there are many photosharing sites available, but Photobucket is one of the few that happens to work on the PC that I run the contest from.

2) This year, the winning entry for the YJOM each month will go into the YJOTY contest unchanged, and unmodified. As I got to discussing the issue, and thinking about it, I realized that it is unfair to the winners from late in the year (November, December, ect…) if the guys from the beginning of the year have had an additional several months to update/upgrade their rig.

I apologize if these changes are an inconvenience to anyone, but I am currently working 2 jobs just to stay afloat, I simply do not have a lot of time to go back and do extra work to make these entries appear flawlessly when the instructions have already been posted.

Here are the rules for yjotm:

To enter into the Yj of the Month contest, you must adhere to a certain set of guidelines. These are set up to keep the contest within a reasonable format and provide the voters with a certain ease of use. Applicants must have 50 technical post and had been a member since the last calendar month respectively. Entries should follow this formatting:

-Username
-YJ year of production
-Specifications and modifications
-Brief history of your jeep and how it came to be. (optional)
-Up to four pictures [IMG] tags embedded onto entry

Here is a link to a thread on how to post picures on JeepForum:
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f6/te...sting-1517206/

~Do not enter a bunch if fancy formatting like bolding or italics or size changes. We wanna see content, not how well you know your way around a keyboard. Do not post collages. Four pictures means 4 individual pictures of your rig.~
Winners of the contest cannot enter again for an entire calendar year but everyone is welcome to enter every month. All entries should be sent to me via PM.

To vote on the contest, the rules are as follows:
All nonsupporting members must post when you vote or it will not be counted. Paid members do not have to post when voting.

No soliciting votes from within JF or outside JF

No promotion within this thread will be permitted via more pictures or descriptions. We have PMs please use them

All voters will remain public as to promote self moderation

Self votes are not permitted, and will not be tolerated. Any entrants voting for their own rig will be immediately disqualified.

As always the winner will receive a 1 year paid member status here on Jeepforum as well as a substantial gift card from Metalcloak! Not to mention being in our YJ calendar!
At this time, the $200 additional prize from Quadratec is continuing on a month by month basis.

[B]If there are any more questions feel free to post in this thread or PM me with any concerns or suggestions

Good luck to all!!!

If you can't be good, be good at it! >:-D
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f286/hound-2833082/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 26 Old 06-11-2017, 04:19 PM
bruinjeeper
1995 YJ Wrangler 

@boduke5051

your stored messages are full. Cannot submit

Stop whining about the 'ride' - If your YJ ain't wrangling your soul free, then might I suggest you buy a stationwagon... at least you can fit all your bull**** in the back.
~YJOTM MAY '16~
post #3 of 26 Old 06-12-2017, 07:28 AM Thread Starter
boduke5051
Web Wheeler

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Garage
I just saw that. Membership expired on me. Please send the entries via e-mail to boduke5051@yahoo.com for the time being. I'll get the membership renewed here in a few days. Currently broke, lol!

post #4 of 26 Old 06-12-2017, 08:58 AM
bobracing
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boduke5051 View Post
I just saw that. Membership expired on me. Please send the entries via e-mail to boduke5051@yahoo.com for the time being. I'll get the membership renewed here in a few days. Currently broke, lol!
How about those that didn't get a rejection? Still want an email?

92 YJ
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/open-mouth-insert-jeep-2878945/
post #5 of 26 Old 06-12-2017, 09:24 AM Thread Starter
boduke5051
Web Wheeler

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Garage
@bobracing : No sir, I received your entry, thank you. No e-mail necessary

post #6 of 26 Old 06-12-2017, 11:22 AM
bruinjeeper
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Excellent. Will send it in tonight to just to help out the list
boduke5051 likes this.
post #7 of 26 Old 06-13-2017, 03:58 PM
csmit328
1989 YJ Wrangler 

If you need more entries you can use mine from last month. I will redo it once I repaint it later this summer. Assuming I get this house with a garage to work in.
boduke5051 likes this.
post #8 of 26 Old 06-13-2017, 06:57 PM
bruinjeeper
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by csmit328 View Post
If you need more entries you can use mine from last month. I will redo it once I repaint it later this summer. Assuming I get this house with a garage to work in.
Tell me about it. I need a god samn space of my own...with all my tools situated there and shelter for my jeep.

Im sick of running around into storage lockers...sleeping all day to work all night in my community underground parking garage, some tools left at an acquaintence's, or tools forgotten at home while working at an acquaintence's etc etc. Oh yah... that jeep... mine and my wife's ONLY vehicle
post #9 of 26 Old 06-14-2017, 08:21 AM
csmit328
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruinjeeper View Post

Tell me about it. I need a god samn space of my own...with all my tools situated there and shelter for my jeep.

Im sick of running around into storage lockers...sleeping all day to work all night in my community underground parking garage, some tools left at an acquaintence's, or tools forgotten at home while working at an acquaintence's etc etc. Oh yah... that jeep... mine and my wife's ONLY vehicle
I will just be glad to move out of District 9. My upstairs neighbor smokes weed to the point I've had to leave my apartment. We are set to close on the 30th pending appraisal. I wonder what the appropriate amount of time is to stop setting up the house and start doing jeep projects.
post #10 of 26 Old 06-14-2017, 10:46 AM
bruinjeeper
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by csmit328 View Post
Quote:

I will just be glad to move out of District 9. My upstairs neighbor smokes weed to the point I've had to leave my apartment. We are set to close on the 30th pending appraisal. I wonder what the appropriate amount of time is to stop setting up the house and start doing jeep projects.
....a few hours naturally lol
post #11 of 26 Old 06-14-2017, 11:37 PM
DirtKar
Web Wheeler

1993 YJ Wrangler 

Soooooo.... are round eyed YJ's invited to this party?
boduke5051 likes this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticanman

Come on by! It's easy to network locally when you join a 4x4 club especially when all the clubs in your state are united and invited to each other's runs. You meet poor folk like me or run into guys that own some of the big companies you only aspire to order from and drool when you see their products. The great uniting factor is that we are all jeepers at heart and are willing to help each other out even if its just a little. That's what the jeep wave is all about: community. The wave is the tip of the iceberg.
post #12 of 26 Old 06-15-2017, 07:04 AM Thread Starter
boduke5051
Web Wheeler

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Garage
ALL YJ's are invited!!!! Jump on in guys!!!!

post #13 of 26 Old 06-15-2017, 12:11 PM
bruinjeeper
1995 YJ Wrangler 

How about a TJ with a YJ clip?
post #14 of 26 Old 06-15-2017, 12:54 PM
Luuca
Typical /f12 Hooligan

2005 LJ Wrangler 

My LJ has an /f12 sticker. does that count?

91 YJ "Alice" 4.0L, AX-15, NP 231 Flange, Adams Driveshafts F/R, 2.5" OME 36Rs, 5/8" /f12 Booms, 33" Yoko ATs, 4.10 D30/35 Aussie Lockers F/R
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
YJOTM never
05 LJ Rubicon "Ghost"

Luck Favours The Prepared
post #15 of 26 Old 06-15-2017, 09:11 PM
DirtKar
Web Wheeler

1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
How about a TJ with a YJ clip?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luuca View Post
My LJ has an /f12 sticker. does that count?
No. On both.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticanman

Come on by! It's easy to network locally when you join a 4x4 club especially when all the clubs in your state are united and invited to each other's runs. You meet poor folk like me or run into guys that own some of the big companies you only aspire to order from and drool when you see their products. The great uniting factor is that we are all jeepers at heart and are willing to help each other out even if its just a little. That's what the jeep wave is all about: community. The wave is the tip of the iceberg.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.