ok. today was kinda slow. i worked forever on the PA. no luck yet. i ended the day by starting to cut it off. most of the day i was with a buddy of mine who was getting a honda prelude for parts. he's into all the rice burner stuff, but he's also helping me with the lift, so i helped him out today.
get this........we got over there and the front end was basically disassembled completely. the drivers side axle shaft was hanging out of the housing, no brakes. the car had no doors. and the ebrake barely worked. did i mention that we were pulling this behind my sorento, using a tow strap?
so while they all stood around talking about JDM stuff (whatever that is), i got to work re-installing brake lines, axle shaft, and all. Long story short, we made the 20 mile trip, and we're still alive. i tightened the ebrake cables so that's what he used to stop behind me. he had to get a steering wheel to put in and only had his seat bolted in with one bolt. 6 hours wasted today on import junk.
another thing i had forgot about on the jeep is cutting that wheel off the rear. that is probably going to be my biggest problem back there. more pics tomorrow fellas.
95 YJ: 4" RC, 1" booms, 1" BL, 33x13.50x15 SS TSLs, 15" RCX steelies, minus sway and trac bars
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ONLY IN A
([ ]lllllll[ ])