jeeptubes.com - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > jeeptubes.com

Want to be able to SEE? DOT Approved Headlights for under Flowmaster Overstock: Special Holiday Pricing!!!!RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all

Unread 08-22-2013, 11:17 PM   #1
tydp
1993 YJ Wrangler 

jeeptubes.com

Has anyone ordered from JeepTubes.com lately? I ordered some roll cage tubes from them a week ago last Monday....Got order confirmation, but still haven't gotten shipping confirmation. Called but no answer...left 2 messages....nothing......Emailed....nothing......I ordered front roll cage add-on from S&W Race cars on the same day.....got it last Saturday....WTF

tydp is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-23-2013, 09:47 AM   #2
lutzke21

1994 YJ Wrangler 

I order my stinger last year, don't recall having an issue then. But that was last year. Sorry you're having an issue with them, they've been good to me in the past (front and rear fenders, stinger).

'94 YJ on 35s

Sept '14 YJOTM
July '13 YJOTM
lutzke21 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-23-2013, 11:16 AM   #3
tydp
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lutzke21 View Post
I order my stinger last year, don't recall having an issue then. But that was last year. Sorry you're having an issue with them, they've been good to me in the past (front and rear fenders, stinger).
Thank you for the info.....
Unread 08-23-2013, 02:36 PM   #4
timatoe
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Haven't dealt with them, but have been interested in that S&W stuff. Hope you do a write up with what you do with it all.
timatoe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-24-2013, 02:56 PM   #5
'92 vegas YJ
R.I.P. Ratmonkey

1992 YJ Wrangler 

Yea, I ordered some roll cage grab handles from them on July 3rd. Havent received them yet. I called and left a voicemail and he never called back. I also sent an email and he gave me some sob story on why he hadn't shipped them yet. Said he would ship them out that day. Well that was well over a month ago. I gave up on ever receiving the product and Im just going to dispute the charges with Paypal. I had a problem with them about 2 yrs ago as well but i figured they fixed themselves. I was wrong.

April 2012, May 2013, May 2014 YJ of the month
'92 vegas YJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-24-2013, 08:20 PM   #6
lutzke21

1994 YJ Wrangler 

So as of July 2013, Jeeptubes.com has gone to crap.

Sad, I like their stuff too. I was going to get some tube from them to finish my stinger... looks like I'll be going elsewhere.

'94 YJ on 35s

Sept '14 YJOTM
July '13 YJOTM
lutzke21 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-24-2013, 09:11 PM   #7
tydp
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Thanks to all

that replied. I'll call the credit card company and cancel payment...I would call or Email Jeep Tubes and cancel, but they haven't retured any of my previous calls or Emails anyway....need bars to make YJ sport cage to family cage...does anyone else make these?
Unread 08-24-2013, 10:48 PM   #8
Tom95YJ
[] Eye'd Jeep Connoisseur

1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tydp
that replied. I'll call the credit card company and cancel payment...I would call or Email Jeep Tubes and cancel, but they haven't retured any of my previous calls or Emails anyway....need bars to make YJ sport cage to family cage...does anyone else make these?
Any metal fab shop can make them
Unread 09-30-2013, 12:50 PM   #9
Tmak
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Wish I would have found this weeks ago. I have placed an order got an invoice and was charged on my paypal account. Nothing past that. I have sent a couple emails and called both numbers listed on his site with no response. I guess its time to start working through paypal. Stay away all.....
Tmak is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.