Jeepair.com - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Jeepair.com

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 04-18-2010, 09:03 PM   #1
ccrane2299
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Jeepair.com

Wow, talk about good customer service. The emails below were sent tonight they are in reverse order. I don't know, and have never done business with, these guys before, but I will if I ever need YJ a/c parts. Ten minutes at a quarter to 9 on a Sunday night, on parts that I modified? Replaced? No questions asked? SWEET.

Sent: Sun, April 18, 2010 8:53:40 PM
Subject: Re: Your Order with JeepAir.com

Chris. I will send you a new hose tomorrow. Measure that one and let me know how long it needs to be. Don't worry about paying again. We will take care of it. Jon
Thank you.

Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 8:43:34
To: Jeep Air<sales@jeepair.com>
Subject: Re: Your Order with JeepAir.com

I installed the hoses today. The hose that went from the drier to the inside of the Jeep was too short. It also had a 45 degree bend instead of the 90 degree I needed. I wanted the air to work so I bent it and stretched it to fit. I don't know if you can make it right since I bent the one you sent, but I thought I'd let you know.
Thanks, Chris

ccrane2299 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2010, 10:14 PM   #2
MoparFreak69
1990 YJ Wrangler 

I like to hear that. You made due with the part they provided that was supposed to be correct. They shouldnt hold you accountable for it, which it sounds like they aren't. I like threads like this, giving credit where it is due and someone somewhere will read it and realize that they need something that that seller provides and order it from them instead of china!
[SIZE="5"][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/myj-build-2-years-ago-today-1197236"]MYj Build[/URL][/SIZE]
MoparFreak69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.